Flow in Yoga is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our website. When you work with us at Flow in Yoga, you trust us with your information and we are committed to preserving that trust and providing a safe and secure customer experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or vis email is only used for the purposes set out in this Data Privacy Notice.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC) from 25 May 2018. The Regulation aims to harmonise data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organisations can legally operate.
Your new rights under the GDPR are set out in this notice but will only apply once the GDPR becomes law on 25th May 2018.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
How we manage your data
- Your data will not be provided to any third party
- We will ensure, in so far as is reasonably practicable, that our systems and records are secure and not accessible to unauthorised third parties in line with contemporary practice
- Once we have your personal information, it is stored on our online system (cloud based) which can only be securely accessed by the Director or any employees of Flow in Yoga
- We may also gather information and statistics collectively about visitors to our website
- We may process your personal data on the basis that you have consented to us doing so for a specific purpose. For example, if you have provided your contact details in order that we may use these to provide you with details of our additional services, you may have consented to our processing of the data for that purpose
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Any changes that we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.